‘OXYCOTIN FOR SALE’
Recreational use prevalence (2015): 2.05 percent
Drug category: Opioid
DEA Schedule: II
Common forms: Capsule, liquid, tablet
OxyContin / Oxycodone
OXYCOTIN FOR SALE: OxyContin is the brand name of a time-release formula of the analgesic chemical oxycodone. OxyContin, which is produced by the pharmaceutical company Purdue Pharma, is prescribed as a pain medication. Instances of abuse of this drug have increased in recent years.
What kind of medicine is OxyContin?
OxyContin is the brand name of a time-release formula of the analgesic chemical oxycodone. OxyContin, which is produced by the pharmaceutical company Purdue Pharma, is prescribed as a pain medication. Instances of abuse of this drug have increased in recent years.
Street terms for OxyContin: Hillbilly heroin, Oxy, Oxycotton
What does OxyContin look like?
OxyContin comes in tablet form.
What are the methods of usage?
- Chewing the tablets
- Snorting crushed tablets
- Dissolving tablets in water and injecting
These methods cause a faster, highly dangerous release of medication.
How does OxyContin get to the United States?
- Because it is a legal drug, OxyContin is supplied across the country for legitimate medical purposes.
- Word of mouth has allowed users to devise illicit usage techniques.
- Pharmacy robberies, health care fraud, and international trafficking constitute illicit distribution ability.
How much does OxyContin cost?
OXYCOTIN FOR SALE: When legally sold, a 10-mg tablet of OxyContin will cost $1.25 and an 80-mg tablet will cost $6. When illegally sold, a 10-mg tablet of OxyContin can cost between $5.00 and $10.00. An 80-mg tablet can cost between $65.00 and $80.50.
What are some consequences of illicit OxyContin use?
Long-term usage can lead to physical dependence. A large dosage can cause severe respiratory depression that can lead to death. Withdrawal symptoms include restlessness, muscle and bone pain, insomnia, diarrhea, vomiting, cold flashes with goose bumps, and involuntary leg movements.
Consumption and Standard Dose
Doses come in milligrams and vary, and often increase as tolerance builds quickly with oxy. Your tolerance when first using oxy will be less, than if you’ve been using oxy for a longer period of time.
Oxy relieves pain in the body. If taken in greater quantities, or if you take it when you are not in pain, it causes feelings of euphoria, relaxation, emotional well-being and initially decrease anxiety.
Overdose and other negative effects
- OXYCOTIN FOR SALEO: xy, like all opiods, is extremely addictive. Tolerance, cravings and dependency build quickly
- Withdrawal symptoms can occur if you stop taking it, including: cravings for more, feeling of aches and pain throughout your body, anxiety and itchiness
- Oxy can cause side effects including nausea, vomiting, dizziness, constipation, skin itchiness, and fatigue.
- It’s easy to overdose on oxy, especially if taken with other opiods like heroin.
- When taken with alcohol, the effects of oxy are more potent, however this mix also dramatically increases the risk of overdose.
- Signs of overdose include extreme drowsiness, slowed/suppressed breathing, pin-point pupils, and a decreased level of awareness.
CONTACT US THROUGH THE VARIOUS MEANS BELOW:
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TEXT OR WHATSAPP NUMBER FOR USA CLIENTS:
+1(484) 589-0513 (OR) 001(484) 589-0513
WHATSAPP ONLY: FOR CLIENTS OUT OF USA :
+ 237-699-666-484 (OR) 00237-699-666-484
- OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,OXYCOTIN FOR SALE,